Civil Projects Coordinator
Hulbert Engineering and Land Surveying, DPC has an immediate opening for a Civil Project Coordinator. The main function of this position is to perform activities related to the general project administration support functions. The right candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees and contractors. The individual will work alongside the project team to manage high quality project documentation within our document management software Newforma.
- Maintain project bidders list and bid tabulation/summary
- Coordinate document reproduction
- Maintain equipment inventory
- Log in shop drawings/Job Drawings/ Submittals
- Maintain contractor information database
- Maintain Project Master transmittals and forms
- Prepare change order documents for Project Manager’s review
- Prepare meeting agendas and sign-in sheet Master document for the project
- Maintain project quantity take-off Master sheets
- Maintain project cost estimate Master sheets
- Review progress payment applications cover page and forward to Project Manager
- Prepare Master and project punch list reports
- Prepare project addendum transmittals
- Attend pre-bid, bid opening, and pre-construction meetings
- Prepare project team distribution groups and publish project team roster
- Maintain construction Master documents and processes for projects
- Maintain Newforma construction and design global keywords and standards
- Perform file transfer requests
- Log construction contracts in Newforma
- Prepare spatial indexes
- Prepare document sets in Newforma
- Publish projects for transfer in Newforma Project Publisher
- Log addendums and change orders
- Track contract allowances
- Maintain project cost codes
- Other duties as necessary
Education and Experience:
- Associate’s degree in Business Management, Construction Management, Civil Engineering Technology, Computer Science, or related subject required. Equivalent experience will also be considered.
- Construction Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Word, Excel) and Adobe.
- Able to work individually as well as part of a team.
- Able to meet multiple project deadlines and demonstrate attention to detail.
Job Type: Full-time Schedule:
- 8 hour day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Work Location: One location
Salary: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
Please send your resume to Rachelle at RLT@Hulberteng-ls.com if you are interested in applying.